Triggy is looking for U.S. Sales Director
Triggy develops innovative products for sports and betting events. We strive to enhance the user experience through artificial intelligence, automatization and personalized information to create excitement for sports fans.
Triggys’ partners and customers are leading companies in the industry such as Sportradar, Kambi, Better Collective, Pinnacle, and Sportsbet. To give more companies and organizations the opportunity to work with Triggy, we are looking to expand our team with a U.S. focused sales director.
You will join a passionate team but in a remote location. Triggy’s hq is in Stockholm, Sweden. Together with a U.S. based business development director, a CCO and a CBDO based in Sweden – you will form a large part of the company’s commercial team.
What you’ll do:
You will work on expanding Triggy’s U.S. portfolio of customers within Pro Sports Franchises, Betting, Affiliation and Media through the sale of our tools and betting solutions designed to increase customer acquisition, retention and betting engagement pre-game and in-play.
Who you are:
- You have at least five years of b2b sales experience, preferably within the sports and/or sports betting industry
- You are a driven by results and strive to
- You have experience presenting and selling to C-Suite clients
- You are a strong problem solver
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have the ability to travel for sales meetings and conferences as needed
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.
If you have any questions, please contact Björn Nilsson, CSO, at email@example.com
If you think this sounds interesting, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org